- $100.00 minimum deposit to open account.
- $300.00 minimum daily balance required to avoid $5.00 monthly service fee.
- A service charge of $5.00 will be charged for each debit transaction in excess of 9 per quarter.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items.
- Interest is compounded every quarter and is credited to your account every quarter.
- At our discretion we may change the interest rate on your account. This can occur as often as weekly.
- Transfers from a Savings Account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers are limited to 6 per month with no transfers by check, draft or similar order to third parties allowed.